Alpinestars Tech 7 Motocross Boots Red
Alpinestars Tech 7 Motocross Boots Red. The revolutionised Alpinestar Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
Alpinestars Tech 7 Motocross Boots Red.
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
- All orders up to £49.99 - £3.95 delivery
- All orders £50.00 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Available, please call for details on 01530 813000
All of our UK Mainland orders are shipped on a next day delivery service (not including weekends or Bank Holidays). However we cannot guarantee a next day delivery, sometimes we have to replace stock which can mean your order may be slightly delayed and some suppliers now supply from Europe so please allow for some slight delays due to customs etc. Please contact us if you wish for a accurate delivery date.
If anything on your order is time sensitive and you need it the next day or you need to upgrade to a Saturday delivery so that you can ride at the weekend, please let us know so we can confirm your delivery options and do all we can to get it to you in time. We will always try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.
Non Mainland UK & Northen Ireland
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders £100 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Not Available
International Shipping Europe3-5 day delivery (APPROX)
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders over £100.00 - FREE delivery
For other International destinations please contact us by email on enquiries@1stMX.co.uk
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or loss by our carriers, only for the value of the lost goods.
We will always endeavour to ship your items at the most reasonable shipping rate, but we reserve the right to charge any additional shipping charges we may incur.
Returns and Exchanges
At 1stMX we pride ourselves on our customer service.
We offer a FREE returns service for any item/orders with a Nett value of over £50 (Mainland UK ONLY) and you can return any item to us within 30 days of receipt for any reason and get a full refund or exchange, no questions asked. The products must be in brand new condition, with all the tags and packaging.
If you would like to return anything or have any problems, please either call us on 01530 813000 or email us at returns@1stMX.co.uk we will help solve any problem to your satisfaction and advise how to proceed.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any goods where we have not been notified of a problem within 30 days.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason up until receipt by the customer.
Should you encounter any problems with your order you can get in touch with us through any of the means on our Contact page, your enquiries and problems will be sorted out by our experienced staff as soon as possible.
"We Try Harder" we care about our customers and are always striving to improve our service. If you have any advice as to how we can improve our service or have a problem with any service you have received, please tell us about it.