2024 *Fox V3 RS OPTICAL Motocross Helmet Black with Helmet Bag & Spare Peak
The V3 Helmet gives you the perfect balance of safety, performance, and comfort. Mips® technology and a composite fiberglass shell provide a high level of coverage while keeping things lightweight. An internal hydration system and comms recess keep you fueled in c
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, the V3 RS Carbon Solid Helmet is packed with next-level features including Mips® Integra Split impact protection and a 4K carbon fiber shell that bumps up the impact resistance further, all while keeping it lightweight. Safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions and provides the podium-proven performance serious riders demand.ommunication while you ride..
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, the V3 RS Carbon Solid Helmet is packed with next-level features including Mips® Integra Split impact protection and a 4K carbon fiber shell that bumps up the impact resistance further, all while keeping it lightweight. Safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions and provides the podium-proven performance serious riders demand.
• Mips® Integra Split impact protection system combines two layers of EPS and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash • Carbon fiber shell provides increased impact resistance while reducing weight • 4 exhaust vents on the top of the helmet are strategically placed to aid in cooling • 3-position breakaway visor with custom anodized hardware • MDEPS™ EPS liner protects by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area • Proprietary Eject compatible cheek pad removal system • Ionic+® moisture-wicking liner and cheek pads with crushed Stone Cold® materials for added cooling benefits • The hydration routing system allows you to hydrate while on the move • Speaker recess compartments are compatible with most helmet communication systems • Carbon fiber D-ring fastener Certifications • DOT and ECE22.06 standards
- • Mips® Integra Split impact protection system equipped • Carbon fiber shell provides increased impact resistance while reducing weight • 4 exhaust vents on the top of the helmet to aid in cooling • Compatible with most helmet communication systems • Hydration routing system allows you to hydrate while on the move
- • Spare visor • Spare visor hardware • Clip-on visor extension • Mud visor • Mud visor foam • Hydration-compatible mouthpiece • Thin Cheek Pads (install for a looser fit) • Thick Cheek Pads (install for a snugger fit) • Premium helmet bag with pockets for goggles, tearoffs, and various accessories •
- All orders up to £49.99 - £3.95 delivery
- All orders £50.00 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Available, please call for details on 01530 813000
All of our UK Mainland orders are shipped on a next day delivery service (not including weekends or Bank Holidays). However we cannot guarantee a next day delivery, sometimes we have to replace stock which can mean your order may be slightly delayed and some suppliers now supply from Europe so please allow for some slight delays due to customs etc. Please contact us if you wish for a accurate delivery date.
If anything on your order is time sensitive and you need it the next day or you need to upgrade to a Saturday delivery so that you can ride at the weekend, please let us know so we can confirm your delivery options and do all we can to get it to you in time. We will always try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.
Non Mainland UK & Northen Ireland
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders £100 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Not Available
International Shipping Europe3-5 day delivery (APPROX)
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders over £100.00 - FREE delivery
For other International destinations please contact us by email on enquiries@1stMX.co.uk
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or loss by our carriers, only for the value of the lost goods.
We will always endeavour to ship your items at the most reasonable shipping rate, but we reserve the right to charge any additional shipping charges we may incur.
Returns and Exchanges
At 1stMX we pride ourselves on our customer service.
We offer a FREE returns service for any item/orders with a Nett value of over £50 (Mainland UK ONLY) and you can return any item to us within 30 days of receipt for any reason and get a full refund or exchange, no questions asked. The products must be in brand new condition, with all the tags and packaging.
If you would like to return anything or have any problems, please either call us on 01530 813000 or email us at returns@1stMX.co.uk we will help solve any problem to your satisfaction and advise how to proceed.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any goods where we have not been notified of a problem within 30 days.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason up until receipt by the customer.
Should you encounter any problems with your order you can get in touch with us through any of the means on our Contact page, your enquiries and problems will be sorted out by our experienced staff as soon as possible.
"We Try Harder" we care about our customers and are always striving to improve our service. If you have any advice as to how we can improve our service or have a problem with any service you have received, please tell us about it.