Alpinestars / Supertech SM-10 SM10 Motocross Helmet Plain White XL ONLY
Alpinestars Supertech SM-10 SM10 Motocross Helmet Plain White. The result of over five years of intensive study, development and testing; Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet made its race debut at the Anaheim Supercross, in January 2018. At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set: Create the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible. Primary objective: protection – to create the most high-performance protection possible. Secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort and reduced weight.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials in four sizes for best fitting. ECE 22/05 certifications.
- Multiple density inner liner.
- Fitted with E-2, last generation of MIPS, integrated low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash.
- Adjustable top pad height (A-Head Alpinestar's patented system).
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports.
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash.
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads 3D contoured foam.
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics.
- All orders up to £49.99 - £3.95 delivery
- All orders £50.00 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Available, please call for details on 01530 813000
All of our UK Mainland orders are shipped on a next day delivery service (not including weekends or Bank Holidays). However we cannot guarantee a next day delivery, sometimes we have to replace stock which can mean your order may be slightly delayed and some suppliers now supply from Europe so please allow for some slight delays due to customs etc. Please contact us if you wish for a accurate delivery date.
If anything on your order is time sensitive and you need it the next day or you need to upgrade to a Saturday delivery so that you can ride at the weekend, please let us know so we can confirm your delivery options and do all we can to get it to you in time. We will always try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.
Non Mainland UK & Northen Ireland
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders £100 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Not Available
International Shipping Europe3-5 day delivery (APPROX)
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders over £100.00 - FREE delivery
For other International destinations please contact us by email on enquiries@1stMX.co.uk
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or loss by our carriers, only for the value of the lost goods.
We will always endeavour to ship your items at the most reasonable shipping rate, but we reserve the right to charge any additional shipping charges we may incur.
Returns and Exchanges
At 1stMX we pride ourselves on our customer service.
We offer a FREE returns service for any item/orders with a Nett value of over £50 (Mainland UK ONLY) and you can return any item to us within 30 days of receipt for any reason and get a full refund or exchange, no questions asked. The products must be in brand new condition, with all the tags and packaging.
If you would like to return anything or have any problems, please either call us on 01530 813000 or email us at returns@1stMX.co.uk we will help solve any problem to your satisfaction and advise how to proceed.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any goods where we have not been notified of a problem within 30 days.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason up until receipt by the customer.
Should you encounter any problems with your order you can get in touch with us through any of the means on our Contact page, your enquiries and problems will be sorted out by our experienced staff as soon as possible.
"We Try Harder" we care about our customers and are always striving to improve our service. If you have any advice as to how we can improve our service or have a problem with any service you have received, please tell us about it.