2023 Alpinestars Tech 10 Motocross Boots Black Red Flo Orange White
The Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for well over a decade and the all new completely redesigned Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further. Perfection through innovation; while maintaining the iconic Tech 10 look, the new boot represents an entirely new approach - improving its ability to give a rider the ultimate in feel, comfort and safety.
The All New Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for well over a decade and has been completely redesigned Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further.Perfection through innovation; while maintaining the iconic Tech 10 look, the new boot represents an entirely new approach - improving its ability to give a rider the ultimate in feel, comfort and safety.
UNPARALLELED FLEX CONTROL
• A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to float freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
• A unique feature of the Tech 10 is the ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control and improved impact protection.
• Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike and improves grip and feel.
• Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• One the Tech 10's defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
• Patented technology which features:
• Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
• In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
• New low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight and to facilitate easier and quicker wearing.
• Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
• Built into the Tech 10's unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash.
• DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
• DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- All orders up to £49.99 - £3.95 delivery
- All orders £50.00 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Available, please call for details on 01530 813000
All of our UK Mainland orders are shipped on a next day delivery service (not including weekends or Bank Holidays). However we cannot guarantee a next day delivery, sometimes we have to replace stock which can mean your order may be slightly delayed and some suppliers now supply from Europe so please allow for some slight delays due to customs etc. Please contact us if you wish for a accurate delivery date.
If anything on your order is time sensitive and you need it the next day or you need to upgrade to a Saturday delivery so that you can ride at the weekend, please let us know so we can confirm your delivery options and do all we can to get it to you in time. We will always try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.
Non Mainland UK & Northen Ireland
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders £100 and over - FREE delivery
- Saturday delivery - Not Available
International Shipping Europe3-5 day delivery (APPROX)
- All orders up to £99.99 - £9.95 delivery
- All orders over £100.00 - FREE delivery
For other International destinations please contact us by email on enquiries@1stMX.co.uk
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or loss by our carriers, only for the value of the lost goods.
We will always endeavour to ship your items at the most reasonable shipping rate, but we reserve the right to charge any additional shipping charges we may incur.
Returns and Exchanges
At 1stMX we pride ourselves on our customer service.
We offer a FREE returns service for any item/orders with a Nett value of over £50 (Mainland UK ONLY) and you can return any item to us within 30 days of receipt for any reason and get a full refund or exchange, no questions asked. The products must be in brand new condition, with all the tags and packaging.
If you would like to return anything or have any problems, please either call us on 01530 813000 or email us at returns@1stMX.co.uk we will help solve any problem to your satisfaction and advise how to proceed.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any goods where we have not been notified of a problem within 30 days.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason up until receipt by the customer.
Should you encounter any problems with your order you can get in touch with us through any of the means on our Contact page, your enquiries and problems will be sorted out by our experienced staff as soon as possible.
"We Try Harder" we care about our customers and are always striving to improve our service. If you have any advice as to how we can improve our service or have a problem with any service you have received, please tell us about it.